Things to Know

Did you know you can register online for most classes? If you do not have a user name and password click link below fill out form and submit, an email with username and password will be mailed to you!

Click here to access form

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How do I know if I am in-district or out-of-district?
A: There are two easy ways to find out this information. One way is to check your tax bill. Your bill will tell you which park district you pay taxes to. Another way is to go to the website of the Bloomingdale Township Assessor’s Office at This site will also tell you which park district you pay taxes to.

Q: I am a resident of the Roselle Park District and I do not receive a program brochure in the mail. How do I make sure I receive one in the future?
A: The brochure is sent via U.S. Postal Service to all Roselle Park District residents. If you do not receive a brochure in the mail please call us at 894-4200 and we will be happy to mail one out to you or you can view all of the programs offered in our brochure here on our website

Q: How do I register for a program?
A: There are 4 ways to register for a program: Mail, Fax, Drop-off or in person at the front desk of the Clauss Recreation Center. You can print a copy our registration form located on the Registration page of the website

Q: I am not a resident. Can I still sign up for a program?
A: Yes, all of our programs are open to non-residents as well. Unless specified by a particular program, Non-residents pay an additional $10 or 50% of the program fee, whichever is less.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept cash, check, or Visa or MasterCard. Remember, we require that full payment be attached to your form and the waiver must be signed in order to process your registration.

Q: Can I rent a facility/room/park for private use?
A: Yes, for information about facilities rentals click on “Parks and Facilities”. To reserve a facility please fill out a request form at the front desk of the CRC. A full time staff person will call or email you within three days of receiving your form to let you know your requested date is available.

Q: When is a permit needed?
A: When ever you want to use a facility for private use. Parks are open to the public, but reservations are needed for private use of our facilities, ball fields, soccer fields, picnic pavilion or Gazebo.

Q: Can I use the gym whenever I want?
A. No, you must be a member of our fitness center or pay a daily fee of $5 to use the gym when a program is not taking place. Guests of fitness center members may use the gym for $3 providing the fitness center member is in the gym with them. Please call our front desk at 894-4200 to find out the gym schedule for the day.

Q: How much does it cost to use the walking track?
A: Nothing! It is a free service for anyone 10 years and older. Ages 10-15 must be accompanied by an adult.

Q. Is there an early bird discount for pool passes?
A. There is an Early Bird Discount for SEASON PASSES at Kemmerling Pool. These typically go on sale in April 1. After April 30 full price applies.

Q: How old do you have to be to work at the Roselle Park District?
A: 16 years of age. You can fill out a job Application at the front desk of the CRC.

Q. What are the deadlines for sports programs?
A. The following sports are popular with Roselle families and have special registration deadlines:

  • Fall Youth Soccer Leagues (Grades K-8) deadline early August.
  • Spring Youth Soccer Leagues (Grades K-8) deadline late February.
  • Youth Basketball Leagues (Grades K-8) deadline late October.

Questions? Call (630) 894-4200.