Roselle Park District Preschool Program Ages 2.5-5 years old
Open Registration for Preschool 2015-2016: Begins February 2. Open Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Classes will fill, please come in on the 2nd to secure your child’s spot. Registration must be done at the Clauss Recreation Center, no online registrations is accepted. Needed at time of registration, no exceptions:
- Preschool Registration Packet
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- $60 Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- Up-To-Date Immunizations: State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination (need current prior to start of school in September
Packets are also available at the front desk.
Call Dana at (630) 894-4200 for more information.
Start your child on the path to a successful school experience with the Roselle Park District’s preschool classes. Classes for three and four year-olds are designed to give your child the tools and experiences they need to assure a positive transition to Kindergarten and beyond. Preschool classes feature:
- A “learning through play” philosophy that encourages children to explore, discover, problem-solve and build self-esteem
- Individual and group activities to develop social, emotional, language and cognitive skills
- Developmentally appropriate themed activities
- Field trips and special guests
- Gym time and outdoor play
| Soon 2B3 Preschool
Age: 2.5 years by 9/1/12 and working on potty training
Teacher/Child Ratio: 1:8
Days: M/W. Time: 9:15-11:15 am.
Days: Tu/Th. Time: 9:15-11:15 am.
3-Year Old Preschool
Age: 3 years by 9/1/12 and potty trained
Teacher/Child Ratio: 1:9
Days: Tu/Th. Time: 9:00-11:30 am- FULL FOR 2014-2015 YEAR
Days: Tu/Th. Time: 12:30-3:00 pm
4-Year Old Preschool
Age: 4 years by 9/1/12 and potty trained
Teacher/Child Ratio: 1:10
Days: M/W/F. Time: 9:00-11:30 am-FULL FOR 2014-2015 YEAR
Days: M/W/F. Time: 12:30-3:00 am
|Parent Preschool Program ManualCalendars
(Calendar links will be live and
posted Sept. through May when
school is in session)+ Miss Karen’s S2B3