Roselle Park District Preschool Program Ages 2.5-5 years old
Now accepting registration for Preschool 2015-2016: Registration must be done at the Clauss Recreation Center, no online registrations is accepted. Needed at time of registration, no exceptions:
- Preschool Registration Packet
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- $60 Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- Up-To-Date Immunizations: State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination (need current prior to start of school in September
Packets are also available at the front desk.
Call Dana at (630) 894-4200 for more information.
Start your child on the path to a successful school experience with the Roselle Park District’s preschool classes. Classes for three and four year-olds are designed to give your child the tools and experiences they need to assure a positive transition to Kindergarten and beyond. Preschool classes feature:
- A “learning through play” philosophy that encourages children to explore, discover, problem-solve and build self-esteem
- Individual and group activities to develop social, emotional, language and cognitive skills
- Developmentally appropriate themed activities
- Field trips and special guests
- Gym time and outdoor play
| Soon 2B3 Preschool
Age: 2.5 years by 9/1/15 and working on potty training
Teacher/Child Ratio: 1:8
Days: M/W. Time: 9:15-11:15 am.
Days: Tu/Th. Time: 9:15-11:15 am.
3-Year Old Preschool
Age: 3 years by 9/1/15 and potty trained
Teacher/Child Ratio: 1:9
Days: Tu/Th. Time: 9:00-11:30 am- FULL FOR 2015-2016 YEAR
Days: Tu/Th. Time: 12:30-3:00 pm
4-Year Old Preschool
Age: 4 years by 9/1/15 and potty trained
Teacher/Child Ratio: 1:10
Days: M/W/F. Time: 9:00-11:30 am-FULL FOR 2015-2016 YEAR
Days: M/W/F. Time: 12:30-3:00 am
|Parent Preschool Program Manual
New Manual posting soon.